Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Do You Want to Get Featured on the Bloggers Face-Off?

Readers have been asking for the return of the Bloggers Face-Off column, so I will give it a shot. I can’t promise we will have them weekly as we used to, but I really want to release a new face-off at least every month, if not every fifteen days.

Thinking about that, I figured that perhaps we could also strengthen the Daily Blog Tips community by featuring some of our own readers on the face-offs.

So yeah, if you would like to be matched with another blogger in a deadly cage fight cool double interview just let me know about it.

There is just one requirement: your blog must have 1,000 or more RSS/email subscribers.

I need to add this requirement for two reasons: first of all without it the number of applications would be unmanageable. Secondly, the purpose of the Bloggers Face-Off series is also to expose successful bloggers to our readers, and 1,000 RSS subscribers is a good mark to consider a blog successful.

What are you waiting for? Drop me an email on danielATdailyblogtips.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...